At Prince George Montessori Education Society, we offer daycare program for kids in Prince George, British Columbia. Our daycare in Prince George remains a great way to help prepare these kids for school. We have created a comfortable and secure atmosphere for your kids to thrive and grow.
In addition, the compassionate and friendly members of staff at Prince George Montessori Education Society will assist your kids in learning, communicating, and developing new abilities. We will also open your kids to a world of possibilities and help them achieve new experiences. We are the ideal daycare in Prince George, BC, to register your kids.
What Are The Advantages Of Daycare?
The idea that children should be cared for sorely by their parents is outdated. Most working parents understand the need to keep their kids in daycare centers while they work to provide for the family. This idea has become more popular than hiring nannies to care for children at home for good reasons. While some nannies are generally nonchalant and incompetent, top-quality daycare centers employ conscientious caregivers who love being around children and are passionate about caring for children.
Keeping children in daycare centers offers several benefits. These are the most important advantages of daycare:
- It Prepares Children for School – Children that attend daycare will find it easier to transition to formal educational classes. Since they are used to the rigors of staying with their peers in daycare, children will consider formal education normal when it is time.
- It Is A Great Place for Kids to Socialize – Daycare centers provide the right environment for children to play with their peers and learn social skills. Interaction with other adults in the form of caregivers is also good for the confidence of the child.
- It Implants the Love for Education in Kids – A study has found that adults who were enrolled in high-quality childcare programs as infants were four times more likely to have earned college degrees. This proves the idea that daycare helps make kids embrace education.
- It Is Great For Child Health – There are several health benefits of keeping kids in daycare centers. Caregivers are always able to notice health issues in time so that early intervention can be provided. Children in daycare also try healthier foods earlier in life.
- It Gives Parents Social and Economic Benefits – Parents will be able to work and socialize adequately when they have their kids in daycare. This offers social and economic benefits.
- It Gives Parents Peace of Mind at Work – Children enrolled in daycare centers are safer than those left at home with nannies. This gives parents peace of mind while they work.
What Is A Good Age To Start Daycare?
Readiness for daycare depends on where a child is at developmentally. Most kids are ready for daycare when they are 12 months. This is considered the best age to start daycare but make sure your child is ready at that time or you delay it a little more.
Get In Touch With Us Today!
Are you searching for daycare in Prince George to register your child? Contact us today at Prince George Montessori Education Society to know more about our daycare program. A wonderful experience awaits you.Daycare Prince George