After a purchase has been made and the option to download the software was selected, you will be sent an email with links to download your purchased items along with directions. Typically there are two such links, one for the software and one for any Skill Builder Exercises purchased.
Should you experience any difficulties with the download please email email@example.com and request that a CD be sent to you.
Clicking one of the links will start the download and installation. Depending on which browser you use you will get a slightly different set of screens. Depending on your browser security setting you may get warnings about downloading software from the WEB. Please ignore any such warnings and rest assured that our software is 100% safe. Any software download from the WEB is likely to generate warnings. Should you experience any difficulties with the download please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that a CD be sent to you.
Pictured below is the sequence of screens shown when performing the download and install using Internet Explorer. Remember that exactly what you experience may differ to some extent from what is shown here. See the equivalent screens in FireFox
Download and Install with Internet Explorer
1. In the screen below click run.
2. Simply wait for the download to complete and your computer will automatically advance to 3).
3. Internet Explorer pops up a security warning in the screen below. Please ignore it if you should get one as any installation from the WEB will cause this to happen. Click the Run button.
4. At this point the download has completed and the installation starts. The screen below will automatically advance to 5) when Configuring Windows Installer completes.
5. The first of the installation screens appears as shown below. Click Next and advance through the installation screens accepting the default values presented until the installation has completed
Download and Install with FireFox
1. FireFox does not give an option to Run as shown below. Select Save File.
2. The download screen below appears and will automatically advance when the downloading has completed.
3. FireFox pops up a security warning in the screen below. Please ignore as any installation from the WEB will cause this to happen. Click the OK button
4. The download has completed. Click Open in the screen below to begin the installation.
The installation is the same regardless of which browser you use. What you see next is the same as in step 4) for Internet Explorer.